Join now - be part of our community!

Model KV-32FX60U.

profile.country.en_GB.title
tamoshanter
Visitor

Model KV-32FX60U.

I am looking for a manual for the above television which I have but does not appear on th UK system information. Does anyone have a clue as to where I can look?

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
StartTheCar
Contributor

hi tamoshanter

Its great to see an old Wega television still up and running. Incidentally, this was the first thing I purchased with my first pay check at Sony.  That was over 10 years ago, which may explain why the instructions are no longer readily available.

You can check with the company linked below, who supply parts to UK customers on our behalf.  Otherwise the only real option would be trawling the web to see if there are any about.

http://www.semenedis.com/

Any specific questions please feed free to ask.  I only got rid of mine a few years ago and so "should" remeber how it all works.

Regards
Lee

I have a Sony wega tv what Iam trying  t o remove the icon on top of left hand  of the screen with remote control

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there dokeeffe54

Can you provide more information on what exactly is happening and what you are trying to do.  Unfortunately to answer you question, you need to be a little bit more descriptive.  Upon saying that, you might be able to press the i+ (or info) button on the remote control (you might need to press it a few times) to remote this off the screen.  Alternatively, if you go to the settings menu, there might be something able OSD (On Screen Display).  Have a hunt around anything.

Hope this helps.