Join now - be part of our community!

My KDL-40CX523 wifi Internet connection works but Bravia Internet video functions have stopped working... Any advice experts please?

profile.country.en_GB.title
Cherryblossom1979
Visitor

My KDL-40CX523 wifi Internet connection works but Bravia Internet video functions have stopped working... Any advice experts please?

The wifi is connected, I can browse web pages etc for example but can no longer use any of the Bravia video functions from home menu. Each time I select this option from the home menu it seems to refresh Internet content and then says 'Internet content ready. Press HOME to display the menu'. When I return to home menu and reelect Bravia Internet video content the same thing just keeps on happening.

I've tested Internet connection and all is fine plus tried using I manual, but still no luck.

Any ideas or advice from the gurus!?!

Really appreciate your time/assistance in advance.... Thank you 🙂

Lucy

4 REPLIES 4
Bravia55HX

Hi,

in most cases a factory re set will clear any glitches in the system, you may need to re do the wi fi settings afterwards but should be easy enough.

Cherryblossom1979
Visitor

I shall give that a go straight away - thank you. Now just to show how much I don't know about these fancy TVs though, how do I reset!?

Thanks

Cherryblossom1979
Visitor

Just found it - cheers 🙂

AlanJB
New

Not only the wifi settings, but also any bookmarks, sound and picture preferences, favourites -- might be an idea to note these for future reference while you're re-entering them after the reset.