Join now - be part of our community!

Netflix not working on Bravia KDL-46EX721

CasterAnd
New

Netflix not working on Bravia KDL-46EX721

I've been trying the past few days to get Netflix on my Sony Bravia KDL-46EX721. I've done all the instructions: Register sony account and link the TV to it, update software, update internet content and so on, with no result.

On my Sony accounts page, The TV is displayed as linked, and the availible content is Music Unlimited, Berliner Philharmoniker and MUBI, and no Netflix.

Most of the tutorials requires the user to click on "Netflix" in the "Video"-category, but that category does not exist. Besides, after checking all the other categories and subcategories, I still haven't found Netflix.

I've also tried with my Blu-Ray player, BDPS580 (Which does have an actual Video category), but with no result.

I live in Norway, and I know that one of my friends got Netflix on his Samsung TV, so I don't see why Netflix would be blocked from my Sony TV because of my location.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 REPLIES 2
uflepufle
Explorer

Bump!!

I'm having the exact same problem. Can someone from Sony please help us out here

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Can I point you to the Netflix FAQ : Here

In short - Netflix is only supported on TV's/Blurays that have been made in 2012 onwards.

Cheers