Join now - be part of our community!

Network error on Youtube subscriptions kdl-32ex500

SOLVED
UvLaersch
New

Network error on Youtube subscriptions kdl-32ex500

This problem began late last week. When clicking any subscribed channel on the youtube subscriptions list, "A network error has occured" message is shown. Also updating the list causes the same error message. I have done factory reset, but to no avail. I noticed this error isn't reproduced on a slighly newer Sony Bravia. Loggin out and back in doesn't help either. Viewing other videos works fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
UvLaersch
New

It works now, that is the subscription part. The most popular list is getting shorter still, however.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Are you experiencing other problems, such as the ones listed in this thread ( http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/Televisions/Youtube-on-2011-Bravia-TV-s/m-p/1356660 ) by any chance?

Cheers

UvLaersch
New

Hi,

As a matter of fact, I am experiencing symptoms mentioned on that list, except for the deleting of favorite videos. That doubling of certain favorite videos has been an issue from the beginning, as I remember it.

I reported this problem on Youtube product groups also, haven't heard anything from there though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that.

In regards to your problem and mine (well my mums, but she makes it my problem), I have a feeling that Youtube has changed some coding backend for their new app, and this is the knock-on consequence, weird quirky things going on. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to let you know, I just tested YouTube subscriptions on my tv and have experienced the same error as you "a network error has occured".

So you are not alone.
UvLaersch
New

It works now, that is the subscription part. The most popular list is getting shorter still, however.