Join now - be part of our community!

No use for a stylish stand

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
nsprljan
Visitor

No use for a stylish stand

My 40HX853 came with a stylish stand, which I believe goes under name SU-B403S [http://www.yamada-denkiweb.com/item/detail.php/163454016]

The thing is that I don't need it as I have mounted the screen on the wall. Would it make sense to try to return or even sell it? Looks a bit pricey so it's a pity to just leave it lying around unused. Suggestions please...

Cheers,

-N

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi  nsprljan,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Personally I would keep the stand somewhere out of the way because you never know you may need it later if you move house or decide to upgrade your Bravia  & want to sell on your HX853..

I know we have had posts from some other members who have been gifted an older Bravia, that was wall hung, asking were stands can be purchased..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi  nsprljan,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Personally I would keep the stand somewhere out of the way because you never know you may need it later if you move house or decide to upgrade your Bravia  & want to sell on your HX853..

I know we have had posts from some other members who have been gifted an older Bravia, that was wall hung, asking were stands can be purchased..

profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

i agree with Thalamus, also this model tv the stand is part of it and not an extra like the previous model HX923 where many got the SUB stand for free and still had the original glass stand in the box!, not only that but i would imagine you wont be able to sell it either as anyone that buys the HX853 range will have the stand in the box already and it only fits the tv it was designed for.