Join now - be part of our community!

parental lock/sony entertainment network

alexpavel
Explorer

parental lock/sony entertainment network

Hello,
I have these two questions, if you are kind to answer me.

-I want to buy a Sony Bravia but I have not decided between KDL-32R430B or KDL-32W705/706B series.I do not know which of these models feature Sony Entertainment Network.
I am interested among others about cancel/reset PIN applicable to these models.According to my documentation, PIN code 9999 is always accepted.
I searched the internet for KDL-32W705/706B manual but it specifies that : in connection with PIN (parental lock) this manual refers strictly to the printable version of the manual which is sold with the TV set:
"For the password, refer to Troubleshooting in the paper manual supplied with this TV".It is possible that PIN cancellation may be different in some countries, with other code than 9999?

-The second question is related to Sony Entertainment Network account on BRAVIA®TV, Blu-ray Disc player.I want to ask which of the two models mentioned above apply to this service.I need to make an account to Sony Entertainment Network and enter a password and that 5-digit PIN to watch a film from a blu-ray player for any of these two TV models?
I simply want to know is how can I watch a movie on these TV models from a blu-ray player source. 

Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0