Join now - be part of our community!

Poor Sound

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
juicybuttons73
Visitor

Poor Sound

I have the KDL-40EX723, I find the sound quite poor, it is tinny, no bass, lacks any omph and I'm very disappointed for such a modern and top range TV.

Is there anything I can do to improve the sound I have playd around with all the opitions for sound in the settings, but don't really hear any difference.

I have seen a Sony sound bar speaker on the Sony web site but it is £129.99 are there any other speakers I can buy that are compatible and are a bit cheaper does anyone know ?

Any help or feedback really appreciated.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

next to a full blown home cinema kit the soundbar is the cheapest option available and probably the only one, most new flat screens built these days compromise the sound in order to make the thinnest sets available today, for general use, (watching tv) its ok but it does fall a bit flat when watching blu rays or movies on tv.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bravia55HX

Hi,

next to a full blown home cinema kit the soundbar is the cheapest option available and probably the only one, most new flat screens built these days compromise the sound in order to make the thinnest sets available today, for general use, (watching tv) its ok but it does fall a bit flat when watching blu rays or movies on tv.