Join now - be part of our community!

Skype on KDL-40LX903 HOW TO ?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mimoone96
Visitor

Skype on KDL-40LX903 HOW TO ?

I have a sony 40lx903 tv, I have just bought the Skype Sony camera CMU-BR100 will it work with my tv as I cant find out how to set it up.

Message was edited by: mimoone96

Message was edited by: mimoone96

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi again,

from what i have read on here im afraid its not possible, skype was only available on later models (2011) yours falls under the catagory of "previous model" which is not supported, sorry about that.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Bravia55HX

Hi,

there is nothing in the specs for your model to say that this supports skype, furthermore your dealer should have told you this when you bought the skype camera, sorry.

mimoone96
Visitor

Hi, thanks for your reply, do you know if there is anyway to update my TV to make Skype work on it, Mim.

Bravia55HX

Hi again,

from what i have read on here im afraid its not possible, skype was only available on later models (2011) yours falls under the catagory of "previous model" which is not supported, sorry about that.

mimoone96
Visitor

Hi, thanks for the reply again, just wondered if you would know if there is any way I could use Skype on the TV with the help of the 3D blu-ray player I have bought, Sony BDP-S580 , Mim

Bravia55HX

sorry mate, no can do on that either!.

mimoone96
Visitor

Ok Bravia55HX923, thanks for all your help with this, I'll give up now and continue to use my Vaio Laptop for Skype calls, mim.