Visitor

Sony BDPS390 ITV player and 4od.

When will ITV player and 4od be available

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi there is a long sticky thread on this subject that may be of interest to you..

When are ITV Player and 4OD coming to BRAVIA?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.en_GB.title
Monkey_Shoulder
Visitor

This Question is still not answered. Why? Is it because nobody from Sony actually read these posts?

I would like to ask it again...more loudly..

When will ITV player, and 4-on-demand be available on my Sony BDP-S580 ?

and if anyone is listening,

where can we, the consumer, ask a question like this and expect to get a respectful answer from someone in a position to do something about it?

M-S

profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

try using the support tab at the top of the page, the forum was designed for EVERYONE to use and post questions and answers.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi there is a long sticky thread on this subject that may be of interest to you..

When are ITV Player and 4OD coming to BRAVIA?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Monkey_Shoulder wrote:

This Question is still not answered. Why? Is it because nobody from Sony actually read these posts?

I would like to ask it again...more loudly..

When will ITV player, and 4-on-demand be available on my Sony BDP-S580 ?

and if anyone is listening,

where can we, the consumer, ask a question like this and expect to get a respectful answer from someone in a position to do something about it?

M-S

Hi Monkey_Shoulder,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

I'm guessing, like many other forum users, you may not have read the welcome message..:smileywink:

Welcome

As you will see this is primarily a user forum & as Bravia55HX923 has pointed out if you want an 'official Sony' reply then you will need to contact support - Contact Sony support