Join now - be part of our community!

SONY BRAVIA 3D LED TV - how to reduce crosstalk?

profile.country.bg_BG.title
Skumov
Visitor

SONY BRAVIA 3D LED TV - how to reduce crosstalk?

Hi guys, i bought few days ago Sony KDL 32EX720 3d TV. After trying to watch some 3d movies (SBS) i see a lot of crosstalk which makes 3d films unwatchable. Can you please help me, how to reduce the crosstalk, i have installed the latest firmware. I play films via HDMI 1.4 from my notebook, everythings fine except the crosstalk. Anyone solved this issue?

28 REPLIES 28
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

this really is a fine tv, however, out of the box settings and downloaded 3d side by side content is not the best way to start your 3D experience.

i suggest that you calibrate the set first to get the best from it and watch dedicated 3D content (blu ray), you will of coarse have to set depth, brightness, etc to get the best from 3D.

Skumov
Visitor

Ok, i've tried a blu-ray content, but when i use total media theatre 5 and use "auto detect source file layout" option and "always play blu-ray 3d movie in 3d mode" it appears like anaglyph format. How i can setup my tv or pc for watching finally a 3d film. One week since i bought the tv and i can't watch any movie in 3d - so bad. I use Switchable graphics on my notebook and can make it. Any suggestions? My tv can't find 3d signal yet from pc.

Skumov
Visitor

Ok, here's my final feedback. After one week of tests, formatting my pc, changed a lots of media players, buyng external usb hdd and losing tons of nerves i am actually very disappointed by this tv. I try with blu-ray discs but theres a lot of crosstalk. This makes 3d films unwatchable, after watching one movie my head starts to hurt. Next time when i buy 3d tv will be other brand for sure, i expect much more from Sony. Sorry guys but try to fix there problems, otherwise you will loose future buyers like me. I watch 3d films on my friend's Samsung and the picture is crystal clear.

andimassey123
Visitor

Hi Skumov,

I have a NX72 46", and the 3d picture is hideous!! Its unbearable to watch....I want to know who at Sony says 'Yes thats fine to sell for £1800, put it on sale". I dont know if its been because ive been looking at it for so long but mine appears to be ok near the bottom but get progressively worse further up the screen, its a good 3" gap between images and doesnt appear 3d.  I thought it may have been the glasses, but as i say the bottom few inch seem to display 3d ok.  Theres no settings on the tv to even properly calibrate the 3d picture, only the depth adjustment which makes it rubbish or more rubbish.......I feel your pain brother.

Skumov
Visitor

I hope Sony staff read these lines and they will fix the problem if its possible. If i have a chance i will return this tv, this isn't 3d tv LIARS!!

Skumov
Visitor

Check what a am talking about. Do you think this is normal for watching 3d movie? I don't think so...

profile.country.ro_RO.title
ruxmanea
Visitor

Hi,

Maybe you should return it and get your money back?

Good luck!

Ruxandra

Bravia55HX

Hi,

sounds like you have the depth set too far, if i change the depth in 3D on mine i can create the image you have, back it off a bit and try that.

Skumov
Visitor

No, this can't fix my problem. When i change the depth some objects are better but other are worse. I try on all 3d films, but the depth dont help me..