Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia 40ex501 lcd tv

profile.country.tr_TR.title
epolat
Visitor

Sony Bravia 40ex501 lcd tv

hi, i am a sony lcd user. i bought my tv last month. i like it very much. but i have some problems... most important one is watching film with usb port. my watching film has subtitle file. but subtitle fonts are very little on the scene... there are 4 different options about subtitle size in options... but as if all of them are the same size... and all of them are very little... my eyes arent bad... how is subtitle size adjusted efficient size for me...   is there any update about this issue...please help me for this problem...thanks for your concerns...

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.fr_FR.title
stdelpr26
Visitor

Same here (40ex500)

One letter every 4cm is not the most readable subtitle...

No way to change it ?

profile.country.ro_RO.title
nicoletacernea
Visitor

Same here for a Bravia 32ex500.

profile.country.sr_YU.title
dule1101
Visitor

Same for 40EX720. What a shame...

profile.country.en_GB.title
sabih10001
Visitor

I request to the sony firmware developer team to please improve the subtitle support in the next firmware. Subtitle fonts are unreadable in all latest bravia series.

profile.country.sv_SE.title
entitet
Visitor

Wow. This makes me worried and not so hopeful. This topic started 1,5 years ago and yet no improvement :smileyplain:.

I just bought a 46EX653 and the fonts for the subtitles are rediculously small, narrow, with a big spacing and almost unreadable. I really don't understand what Sony was thinking with that font and i really hope they will fix this very soon, although it doesn't seem promising. It shouldn't be a big deal to put some more font options in there - please.

profile.country.SI.title
nerongizmo
New

Same here for kdl-40-ex500