Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia and Xbox 360 resolution problem.

profile.country.sv_SE.title
TheBlob
Visitor

Sony Bravia and Xbox 360 resolution problem.

So i had my Xbox 360 set up with my  with an HDMI cable Sony Bravia KDL-32V4500 for 1-2 years and it worked out wonderfully. But for some months ago after i wall mounted my TV. When i connected my Xbox and TV the TV just didn't want to display anything, just a black screen with no sound whatsoever. I tried different HDMI with different ports, and i showed nothing. I connected my PC with HDMI cables to the TV to see if it were wrong with any ports or HDMI cables but no, the picture were there and all were good. So i tried moving my Xbox to anothe Sony Bravia 32" but the problem remained. So i tried a 32" Samsung TV we had and it worked wonderfull.  I tried reseting the Xbox resolution to fabric while connected to my TV but it wont show anything.

Also tested to set different resolutions like 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p while on the Samsung and then switching it to my Sony Bravia but only to be met by a black screen. I have no clue what happend or what i should do next. Been on google searching for days trying out different methods but none worked.

So im out of idés.

0 REPLIES 0