Join now - be part of our community!

Sony HX803 Pic Setting

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
finlayjay
Visitor

Sony HX803 Pic Setting

Hello all , can anyone help me with a menu problem i have with my Sony46hx803.

Kids touched either my tv or bluray remote and now my hdmi 3 sky channel is only showing small picture top right of scree, have been at it for hours any idea what button i press to revert back to normal size screen ? Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sounds like its in "Picture in Picture" mode.  Search any settings in regards to that.

You may have already done this, however, try turning ALL equipment off from the powerpoint on the wall, for a few minutes then switch it on.

Lastly, if all else fails, write down your TV settings (ie Picture settings) and perform a factory reset.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sounds like its in "Picture in Picture" mode.  Search any settings in regards to that.

You may have already done this, however, try turning ALL equipment off from the powerpoint on the wall, for a few minutes then switch it on.

Lastly, if all else fails, write down your TV settings (ie Picture settings) and perform a factory reset.

Hope that helps.

profile.country.en_GB.title
finlayjay
Visitor

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.I had already tried switching it off , but when i tried it again after you to suggested it ,  i left it longer and hey  presto  problem solved .Thank you once again , i was going to bed in a grumpy mood before you kindly solved my problem.Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No problems.

At least one problem was solved tonight !