Join now - be part of our community!

Sony KDL-22EX320 EPG CHANNELS MISSING

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
SteveSuffolk
Visitor

Sony KDL-22EX320 EPG CHANNELS MISSING

Good morning, I hope someone here can help me. I have the above TV connected to an external, boosted Freeview aerial. The picture quality is perfect, yet the EPG information is very hit or miss. Sometimes the BBC schedule is missing, sometimes the ITV schedule is missing, or even both at the same time. Does anyone here know how I might fix this problem? Steve

Message was edited by: SteveSuffolk

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bawmer
Visitor

OK sorted it.

It is caused by duplicate channels from alternative transmitter which are put in the 800's on scanning.

The channels need to be cleared by doing a scan from auto set-up with the aerial out. A manual tune should then be carried out using the channel no's found for your postcode on the digital uk website.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bawmer
Visitor

New Bravia setup fine but getting the same problems as above. Anyone found a fix?

Bawmer
Visitor

OK sorted it.

It is caused by duplicate channels from alternative transmitter which are put in the 800's on scanning.

The channels need to be cleared by doing a scan from auto set-up with the aerial out. A manual tune should then be carried out using the channel no's found for your postcode on the digital uk website.