Join now - be part of our community!

sony kdl32w653 stand/wall mount

irbirtl
New

sony kdl32w653 stand/wall mount

Having just purchased this tv, I was hoping to use the supplied stand which also as stated can be a wall mount too, to the wall. But after following all instructions, I have found that when I put the tv stand into the clamp to hold it steady in place, I cannot plug in any cables as it is now flat to the wall and slightly at an angle. Has anyone else found a simular problem??

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@irbirtl wrote:

Having just purchased this tv, I was hoping to use the supplied stand which also as stated can be a wall mount too, to the wall. But after following all instructions, I have found that when I put the tv stand into the clamp to hold it steady in place, I cannot plug in any cables as it is now flat to the wall and slightly at an angle. Has anyone else found a simular problem??

Hi irbirti,

welcome to the Sony User Community forum..:smileyhappy:

Don't have first hand experience of hanging your Bravia model but noticed in the Wall-Mount Bracket Installation Guide that it recommends you connect & bundle the cables before hanging on the wall..:smileyquestion:

wall.JPG

irbirtl
New

Yes that's what I did, but even like this, I couldn't add any leads to the back of tv as they stuck out to much making the tv sit at an angle, say abit lob sided. Thanks for your advice anyway?