Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Outlet

SOLVED
DanWolf1989
Explorer

Sony Outlet

Hello,

I've emailed sony a couple of times but they take forever to reply and not very helpful.

When buying a refurbished TV from the Sony Outlet do they come with the 3D glasses like a new TV would? If not do I need to buy specific glasses for that TV? I'm looking to get the 55W829 but not sure which glasses I'd need apart from being active 3D, rechargeable with bluetooth connectivity. They seem pretty costly from what I've seen but would anyone know a part number or product code of the glasses needed for the 55W829 and where would be best to buy them from?

Also is there any way to get 4oD and ITV player onto the Sony smart TVs?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

firstly contact the outlet you are referring to, there's a contact number at the top of the page and ask them, if not then naturally Sony sell them as do many other retailers, Amazon are good, do you know which style you need?, there's a few out there, i have two pairs of TDG-BR250's sitting here doing nowt

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Bravia55HX

Hi,

firstly contact the outlet you are referring to, there's a contact number at the top of the page and ask them, if not then naturally Sony sell them as do many other retailers, Amazon are good, do you know which style you need?, there's a few out there, i have two pairs of TDG-BR250's sitting here doing nowt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Just to confirm, the TDG-BT500A 3D Glasses are the ones you require.

Cheers

Bravia55HX

^^thats true, the BR250's will not work on this model^^, got rusty in my old age! :wink:

DanWolf1989
Explorer

It's ok the glasses were supplied with the refurbished TV, they were all brand new accessories as you would expect with a new TV.

Thanks for your time