Join now - be part of our community!

KD-55X8505B: Can't find web reader

SOLVED
Jappesen
New

KD-55X8505B: Can't find web reader

I've read the manual saying I shall find the web reader under "Apps", but I don't. What to do so I can surrf the net?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Jappeesen,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

I presume your Bravia has been succesfully connected to the internet..

If so then you should be able to locate the Opera web browser by either pressing the SEN/APPS button or select [Apps] from the Home Menu to open the Apps category.

If the Opera Web browser is not displayed try pressing on All Apps at the bottom of the Home Menu..

If you are stil not able to find what you are looking for please post back & we can try to help further, adding an image of what you can see on your Bravia's screen may help..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Jappeesen,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

I presume your Bravia has been succesfully connected to the internet..

If so then you should be able to locate the Opera web browser by either pressing the SEN/APPS button or select [Apps] from the Home Menu to open the Apps category.

If the Opera Web browser is not displayed try pressing on All Apps at the bottom of the Home Menu..

If you are stil not able to find what you are looking for please post back & we can try to help further, adding an image of what you can see on your Bravia's screen may help..:smileywink:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

In adding to what Thalamus said above.  Please see the following link, as it explains where the web-browser is (its at the end of all apps)

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/televisions/internet-connectivity/td-p/1648559

Cheers

Jappesen
New

Thanks to you both for replies.

I found it,

Cheers.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome..