Join now - be part of our community!

TechnoNovice needs advice

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
TechnoNovice
Explorer

TechnoNovice needs advice

Hi everyone - looking for some help with a Bravia - KDL -37V5500 TV

I was watching TV this morning and I noticed a few channel listings were missing, so I went to set-up and carried out the "start installation sequence" and all listings are now back in place - my issue is the small Picture display on the top left hand side of the screen is now blank ..I have also carried out a manual download sequence hoping that would fix the issue but still the small screen is blank and as such I am unable to get a picture on the main screen for any channel :thinking:  I also tried the digital auto tuning and thats fine - any help would be appreciated- technoNovice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
TechnoNovice
Explorer

Hi Bravia

I now have the small picture screen back on the TV  - its not the PIP function but rather a miniture screen of the channel you highlight on the listings page?   I went back through the downloading procedures earlier and its now back in place so all seems well again - fingers crossed :wink:

thanks for taking the time to respond

TechnoNovice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

it sounds to me you are referring to the picture in picture function and the fact that you can recieve digital channels ok but not analogue, as you know everything went over to digital hence the re tune and thats why you no longer have the little picture or the big one if you try switching to analogue.

you will now only recieve the digital broadcasts on your tv.

profile.country.GB.title
TechnoNovice
Explorer

Hi Bravia

I now have the small picture screen back on the TV  - its not the PIP function but rather a miniture screen of the channel you highlight on the listings page?   I went back through the downloading procedures earlier and its now back in place so all seems well again - fingers crossed :wink:

thanks for taking the time to respond

TechnoNovice