Join now - be part of our community!

?Throw Music Unlimited To My Bravia KDL-42w800A?

SOLVED
strictlysega
Explorer

?Throw Music Unlimited To My Bravia KDL-42w800A?

Hey all,

I have an Xperia Z1 mobile phone. It has a sony walkman app that lets me throw music, photos and movies onto the TV even on devices like my PC through the network, its pretty impresive.

But..

I dont have much music on the PC anymore as I am a subscriber to music unlimited, And I want music on the TV as it has the Big speakers plugged into it.

So my question is why is it when I play a song from Music Unlimted on my walkman app, why cant it be thrown onto the tv.

...Or can it and im just doing it wrong.

Yes I know the TV has Music unlmited but its a very minimal version of it and can be quite and trial of paitience.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@strictlysega wrote:

So my question is why is it when I play a song from Music Unlimted on my walkman app, why cant it be thrown onto the tv.

Hi there

Im on the understanding that this cannot be done, because you would then effectively be streaming music, from a music stream.

@strictlysega wrote:

Yes I know the TV has Music unlmited but its a very minimal version of it and can be quite and trial of paitience.

Which brings me to this.  As I was reading though, I was thinking, isnt there the music unlimited app already on the TV?

Anyhow, the only advice then I can give is to contact Sony Entertainment support (probably best by email) and see if they would develop this feature.

See: http://en.support.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/app/contact_us

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

@strictlysega wrote:

Hi there

Im on the understanding that this cannot be done, because you would then effectively be streaming music, from a music stream.

@strictlysega wrote:

Which brings me to this.  As I was reading though, I was thinking, isnt there the music unlimited app already on the TV?

Anyhow, the only advice then I can give is to contact Sony Entertainment support (probably best by email) and see if they would develop this feature.

See: http://en.support.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/app/contact_us

Cheers