Join now - be part of our community!

USB keyboard is not recognised by Bravia TV (KDL-42W805A)

SOLVED
lukhome59
Explorer

USB keyboard is not recognised by Bravia TV (KDL-42W805A)

Hi,

when I connect USB mouse to the TV (KDL-42W805A) it works well in the internet browser. But when I connect USB keyboard it is not supported. Why? What can I do to get it worked?

br

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

As far as im aware, USB mice and USB keyboards are not supported.  So if it does work, you've got luck on your side. 

Now, if that mouse is bluetooth enabled, that might explain why it works. Because according to the imanual : Here

It states :

"Notes

• Only a Bluetooth mouse can be registered to the TV. And you can register up to 3 type mouses.
  • Pointer operation of the Bluetooth mouse can be performed only on an internet browser.  "

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

As far as im aware, USB mice and USB keyboards are not supported.  So if it does work, you've got luck on your side. 

Now, if that mouse is bluetooth enabled, that might explain why it works. Because according to the imanual : Here

It states :

"Notes

• Only a Bluetooth mouse can be registered to the TV. And you can register up to 3 type mouses.
  • Pointer operation of the Bluetooth mouse can be performed only on an internet browser.  "

Cheers