Join now - be part of our community!

wall bracket for Sony KDL46HX823 TV

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Liphowc
Visitor

wall bracket for Sony KDL46HX823 TV

I am trying to wall mount a SOny KDL46HX823 LED TV and the manual says the to use SU-WL500 (i didnt want it to tilt), but the last time I looked at the SONY website it had said this wall bracket is discontinued. Is there a new replacement or does anyone recommend a suitable alternative or is there still somewhere who still selling a SU-WL500?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

why dont you buy one off the Amazon website?, there are loads of different types on there, i got one for my old pioneer plasma for the bedroom wall, it was actually a tilt model but can be fixed not to, it was cheap that why i got it!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Bravia55HX

Hi,

why dont you buy one off the Amazon website?, there are loads of different types on there, i got one for my old pioneer plasma for the bedroom wall, it was actually a tilt model but can be fixed not to, it was cheap that why i got it!

nayan007
Visitor
Bravia55HX

i think i said that already!!:smileywink:

andpix
Visitor

most definately ....am in the process of burning some of my old vhs to  dvd but some of the store bought ones i have are too copyrighted ....so  am doing all i can and then just keeping the rest ...actually have a  regular vcr and a 2nd one which is a dvd /vcr burner [can do dvd-vcr and  vcr-dvd] .....so i will always have videos .....some are too special to  let go of even if i get them copied --will always keep my original vhs  copies of ....the goonies , dangermouse ,count duckula ,etc... lolhttp://www.bosin.info/g.gif