Join now - be part of our community!

Wall-mount bracket for KDL 24W605A

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
JADASTIC
Explorer

Wall-mount bracket for KDL 24W605A

Hi, I have a KDL-24W605A in the kitchen and I want to attached it to the wall under the kitchen units. I have half of the original wall bracket (the bit that attaches to the TV - Like a handle) but I'm missing the white wall mounting part. I've lost them over this last few years. Does anyone know please where I can get these brackets from. Or preferably any suggestions on wall brackets that have been made to fit. Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi – I'm pretty sure these are still available from aftermarket suppliers, reasonably priced. 

This looks like it may be the right one?

Cheers

Mick

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
JADASTIC
Explorer

Hi Mick, thanks for the response. I did as you suggested and got loads of hits for generic wall mount kits. Which of course do not fit the 24" W6. Ebay have a couple of Sony original brackets (part no 44688301) but they come from Greece and had a delivery of 2 weeks ish!. So once I found the part number I searched for it again and found that Stuff-UK.net sell it for a reasonable £21.08. Delivery is 5 days or 3days or next day all at a cost starting from roughly £5. The link you found was the same bracket but when I proceeded to the purchase basket it came up with a delivery charge of over £12. which I thought was a little too much. So ordered from Stuff-UK at a reasonable £28 for three days delivery.

Thanks again

Alan 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi – I'm pretty sure these are still available from aftermarket suppliers, reasonably priced. 

This looks like it may be the right one?

Cheers

Mick

profile.country.GB.title
JADASTIC
Explorer

Hi Mick, thanks for the response. I did as you suggested and got loads of hits for generic wall mount kits. Which of course do not fit the 24" W6. Ebay have a couple of Sony original brackets (part no 44688301) but they come from Greece and had a delivery of 2 weeks ish!. So once I found the part number I searched for it again and found that Stuff-UK.net sell it for a reasonable £21.08. Delivery is 5 days or 3days or next day all at a cost starting from roughly £5. The link you found was the same bracket but when I proceeded to the purchase basket it came up with a delivery charge of over £12. which I thought was a little too much. So ordered from Stuff-UK at a reasonable £28 for three days delivery.

Thanks again

Alan