Join now - be part of our community!

Website on my Sony Bravia

kpkp6812
New

Website on my Sony Bravia

Anyone knows how to get to a website on the TV, as it is now I can only acces the one's pre-defined in the TV

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi kpkp6812, open the browser then press the Options button or your Bravia remote then scroll down the list until you reach URL Entry, you should now be able to enter an alternative web address.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

1. In the web browser, press the OPTIONS button on the remote control.
  2. Scroll down to "URL entry" and press OK on the remote control.
  3. Delete the web address in the box displayed by either pressing the GREEN button on the remote control repeatedly, or by highlighting the CLEAR button on the onscreen keyboard.
  4. Type in the required web address on the onscreen keyboard.
  5. Once done, highlight the "Enter" button on the onscreen keyboard, and press the OK button on the remote control.

Cheers

kpkp6812
New

Thanks, have allready tryed that, and it dosen't work. The Tv is stucked in the pre-defined page. No possibillity to write on my own.

Could you please, make some screenshots and post here so I know exactly how/where to go?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI there

Can you please describe what screen you are looking at, or a photo of it.  This is so we know where your up to (as a starting point).

It would also assist if you can provide the model number of your TV?

Can I also assume that you have connected the TV up to your home network, and that it does connect to the internet (test using youtube/iplayer etc)

Cheers