Join now - be part of our community!

Where can I get a support question answered about the Sony support website please?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
pjenkins
New

Where can I get a support question answered about the Sony support website please?

I can log in on the main www.sony.co.uk site and have registered my product. However, if I navigate to the support section and want to send an email to the support team:

1. The system forces me to log on again (left-hand of Sony website not talking to other parts?)

2). If I try to log on:

a) The system says I must enable cookies (but they ARE enabled!)

b) The system says my login name or password are incorrect (but they are not - I can log into the main Sony site OK)

So I can't log on to send a support email! Why should I have to pay 4p per minute on a phone call to resolve issues with the clunky Sony support site so I can log on?

I am getting the distinct impression that Sony are making it as hard as they possibly can for me to get support.

Any suggestions on how I can contact Sony, other than via a 4p a minute support line to resolve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Convergence
Visitor

Hi The support section does not use the same details as MySony and the Forum, you will have to register to send a question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Convergence
Visitor

Hi The support section does not use the same details as MySony and the Forum, you will have to register to send a question.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi pjenkins,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Unfortunately as you have noticed Sony do not yet have a one log-in covers all registration system, hopefully one day..

As has been mentioned above if you want to contact Sony support for your Bravia then you'll need to click create a new account via the following link - e-Mail Sony Support

pjenkins
New

Hi Convergence,

Thanks for the information. I didn't realise that I'd need to re-register for the support section. On other manufacturer's websites, there is one logon only, which his more user-friendly. I'll makr this topic as answered.

Thanks again.

pjenkins
New

Hi Thalamus (again),

Thanks for the information. I didn't realise that I'd need to re-register for the support section. On other manufacturer's websites, there is one logon only, which his more user-friendly.

Thanks again.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You are welcome..:smileyhappy:

Until recently there was one login for the forum & another for My Sony section, so hopefully one day we will be able to have one log-in which covers all of the Sony Europe sections..