Join now - be part of our community!

You Tube not loading on KDL-42W705B

You Tube not loading on KDL-42W705B

Several people have experieced that YouTube doe not load or hangs with its logo when you try to launch the app. I also experience this lately, everyday!. It is true that carrying out Factory Reset solves the problem, but in my case the solution does not last long. So far, I have had to Factory Reset 3 times in 4 days.

Can anyone please tell me where is the problem?

I have a virginmedia router and it is connected via cable AND all other network apps work fine.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.BG.title
Mitkoigrata
New

@KiranRathod wrote:

Several people have experieced that YouTube doe not load or hangs with its logo when you try to launch the app. I also experience this lately, everyday!. It is true that carrying out Factory Reset solves the problem, but in my case the solution does not last long. So far, I have had to Factory Reset 3 times in 4 days.

Can anyone please tell me where is the problem?

I have a virginmedia router and it is connected via cable AND all other network apps work fine.

Thanks in advance.

profile.country.GB.title
simster99
Explorer

Just a comment. I have a KDL-32W706B that up until a couple of days ago worked fine on You Tube, I could use my personal account no problem. Then it just hung on the You Tube logo. There's an important "fix" advised by Sony on the top of the "Other TV" threads. You have to clear the cookies using the web browser app, which is a painfully slow chore because the default page is the vast Sony website and you can't find the cursor - I eventually changed it to Google. BUT the fix only works continuously on the general You Tube app. A soon as I register my account it works once. Next  time, it just hangs and I have to repeat this nonsense all over again.

I have raised this officially through Sony support. I've followed their instructions, given them all the details of my router, IP address, etc which I think is actually irrelevant.

On top of that I find using the You Tube app on a BDP S3100 blue ray player has exactly the same issue. 

profile.country.UA.title
Mikhey22
Explorer

My sony  TV KDL-32W705C. Have the same issue. Factory reset and clearing the cookies solved the problem only till the next time the TV turns on. need help

profile.country.GB.title
simster99
Explorer

The Sony support page now says basically don't use You Tube until they've fixed it. It seems all their "Smart" products, 2013 on and prior to the Android OS versions, including BD players have this issue.

Sent from my iPhone
profile.country.GB.title
vsonyy

The same issue with SONY KDL50W815B. Every day turning on my TV i need to do the factory reset so that YOUTUBE can work. This is not a solution.Is anybody from Sony team can reply to this issue or provide timelines to fix this recurring issue