Join now - be part of our community!

Your oppinion about Bravia KDL-46EX1

profile.country.bg_BG.title
kalinboy
Visitor

Your oppinion about Bravia KDL-46EX1

Dear friends,I've got brand new Bravia KDL-46EX1 in January 2010 in Bulgaria. Here in my country the warrenty period is two years and right after the TV collapsed-first in the servise office they had change two boards-DS5 and S4-46. Six months later I've got the "happy" news that I have to change the panel as well and it will cost me about 1500EUR?!? I'm great fan of SONY products in deed since 30 and more years,but right now I'm deeply disappoint! More or less the TVset is Made in Japan?!? Is this possible or it's just a nightmare? The service man tryed to be polite telling me that I'm not the only one with this kind of problems considering the very same model of Bravia. Please,send me your oppinions and suggestions,because I don't know really what to do! For the money they ask me to pay for reparation/about 2000EUR/,I can buy two more new TV sets in my country but it could be Panasonic or Samsung,but I do really like Sony brand and goods. Shall I ask for some kind of compensation or bonus?Do you have some similar problems with the very same or other models Bravia? I'm waiting for yor advices and suggestions! Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0