Join now - be part of our community!

ana johnsson download problems

jamieshurlock
Visitor

ana johnsson download problems

ana johnsson download problems.
On the box of the player it says you can download the entire album for free (thanks) - good way to get your collection started except i already have 80gb of tunes on vaio desktop machine that i need to condence down for the player allready!
i did everything to get them as said on the website you goto to get them.
loaded in 2.1 sonicstage and registered the product too, then it is supposed to redirect me to a album site - but it didnt!
sent me to a page giving a link to vaio site instead.
contacted customer services via email and they said that (in a very cut and paste email!) that i should do the above and it should redirect me.
just sent another email back to them about it but wondered if anyone has had the same trouble?
as they are now selling off the models cheaper on the sony style site they are now giving 50 free downloads instead - maybe i should be due this now instead to make up for the hassle?

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

The problem is that the time for the download is over.:smileysad:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Is it?

Thought it was May 31st?

50 free downloads is better than this album.

jamieshurlock
Visitor

it is end of may, hope to get it before then if they get their fingers out!

i know its not that great but it really more about the principle - right?

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

I mean the Anaanything download. Yep 50 downloads are much better than Anaanything.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

There was another guy trying to get this album, he just kept asking Connect about it until they gave in.

constantine_jk
Visitor

...and this guy is me! Well, I got in trouble with this promotion, as I was being sent from pillar to post. Connect was saying that Vaio-link is responsible, Vaio-link then that Sony style was...etc :beat_up:

Perhaps you will find the thread somewhere, as it is not so old. The offer is valid until May 31st. Connect proved to be unable to do anything and I got my voucher code from Vaio-link. Contact them and tell them that this is not the first time that it is an issue and ask them to short it out for you.

If they don't do anything, then I will try to find the case number...:smileywink:

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

Yeah I remember that, and its the second time that a post like this has appeared on this forum.

By the sounds of it pester Sony Customer Services until they cave in and give you the album!:smileywink:

constantine_jk
Visitor

loaded in 2.1 sonicstage and registered the product too, then it is supposed to redirect me to a album site - but it didnt!

Another thing is that it is more likely that you registered the product with Club Vaio and not Vaio-link, as for the later you cannot do it online.....as eSupport is not available for the VP yet. Therefore, you will have to phone them anyway for registering the VP.

clubuser
Visitor

Guys, you need to download the new version of sonic stage first. the links are not being understood by the 2.1 version. then it should work.

N-Joy
CU