Join now - be part of our community!

ana johnsson download problems

jamieshurlock
Visitor

ana johnsson download problems

ana johnsson download problems.
On the box of the player it says you can download the entire album for free (thanks) - good way to get your collection started except i already have 80gb of tunes on vaio desktop machine that i need to condence down for the player allready!
i did everything to get them as said on the website you goto to get them.
loaded in 2.1 sonicstage and registered the product too, then it is supposed to redirect me to a album site - but it didnt!
sent me to a page giving a link to vaio site instead.
contacted customer services via email and they said that (in a very cut and paste email!) that i should do the above and it should redirect me.
just sent another email back to them about it but wondered if anyone has had the same trouble?
as they are now selling off the models cheaper on the sony style site they are now giving 50 free downloads instead - maybe i should be due this now instead to make up for the hassle?

11 REPLIES 11
constantine_jk
Visitor

Guys, you need to download the new version of sonic stage first. the links are not being understood by the 2.1 version. then it should work. 

Well, I had 2.3 and no link was provided. It doesn't have to do with the SS version. Afterall, the VP is supplied with 2.1 and they should have thought about that.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

They should make it work with all versions of SonicStage really.
Would save a lot of confusion