Join now - be part of our community!

Anyone else find it annoying when....

Speedbird223
Visitor

Anyone else find it annoying when....

the battery goes flat and you have to choose the language, set the time, the date etc..wait for optimization blah blah etc etc?

:slight_frown:

17 REPLIES 17
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

:thinking:

GBS
Visitor

Speedbird -nice Avatar. Shame they were scrapped.
You a pilot?

I dont have a VP but can imagine the problem, would be nice if it saved all this info.

HeartOfDarkness
Visitor

the battery goes flat and you have to choose the language, set the time, the date etc..wait for optimization blah blah etc etc?

:slight_frown:

True, but what ticks me off is the fact that it goes flat even when you don't use it and didn't put it back on its craddle.... Even if only for a few days.

Speedbird223
Visitor

Concordes weren't scrapped, only withdrawn from commerical flight. Currently parked up in museums around the world.

No, I am not a pilot. Sadly.

GBS
Visitor

Concordes weren't scrapped, only withdrawn from commerical flight. Currently parked up in museums around the world.

No, I am not a pilot. Sadly.

Which still means I will never get the opportuity to fly in one to New York.... always one of my lifelong dreams. So for me they are scrapped.

I had the pleasure of being at Mildenhall Airshow in 1987, and saw possibly one of the best flying displays of all time -SR-71etc, but my highlight was a near sub-sonic flypast of Concorde.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I had dreams of going on Concorde to Japan :slight_smile:
How dare they dismiss good French planes!

hldomster
Visitor

I think it's a step backwards in technology that is. But it was a money decision, people want cheap filghts, not quality.

Roll on the supersonic jumbo!!!

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

people want cheap filghts, not quality.

Shame they don't do cheap flights to Japan!

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Shame they don't do cheap flights to Japan!

Japan is too expensive for cheap flights.:smileycool: