Join now - be part of our community!

Ati catalyst control center not saving default settings

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
counterlock
Explorer

Ati catalyst control center not saving default settings

hi guys

i hope you can help with this. When I am playing movies on my vaio the screen was very dark, so I have changed the catalyst control centre (in the video section) to use application settings but when I restart or put the laptop to sleep the video preset reverts to standard.

So far, i've tried re-installing the catalyst control centre and saving my settings in a profile but with no success, does anyone know anything else i could try?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.el_GR.title
pankonto
Visitor

It may be a problem of your control center version try updating it.

To find the newest version of the Control Center go to http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx?src=CCC-CheckForDriverUpdates and choose your graphics model.

Hope this helps ,reply and let us know what happened.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
pankonto
Visitor

It may be a problem of your control center version try updating it.

To find the newest version of the Control Center go to http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx?src=CCC-CheckForDriverUpdates and choose your graphics model.

Hope this helps ,reply and let us know what happened.

profile.country.GB.title
counterlock
Explorer

Thanks pankoto but I can't download those drivers they are for non OEM cards :thinking:

pankonto
Visitor

You can dowload and install the control center regardless of an OEM or a non OEM card.

My card updates its drivers only from VAIO but the control center can be updated from the AMD site, I tried it to solve problems with my control center (It works without any problems, also you can dowload and install hydravision from there).

Write a reply and tell us what happend.

profile.country.GB.title
counterlock
Explorer

Hi pankonto,

Thanks for your help, I've downloaded the CCC from AMD and it sorted the problem :slight_smile: