Join now - be part of our community!

Barrettes de Memoires / Kit of Memory

arnaudroque
Visitor

Barrettes de Memoires / Kit of Memory

Bonjour,

J aimerai savoir si le Vaio VGN-FE31H supporte de la memoire PC2-5300? en effet d origine se sont des 4300 mais je veux pas grille mon portable, alors si quelqu un a deja installe ca qu il me le dise si possible merci.

Hi, i would like to know if the Vaio VGN-FE31H accepte PC2-5300 memory ? thanks for your answer.

Arnaud ROQUE

3 REPLIES 3
storm61
Visitor

Hello mate. Yes that s fine. it is type of memory that FE31H would accept. on the other hand, i would like to ask you very important question. I have also FE31H and i m having big problems with it. I had to replace the first one that i bought due to battery problem. What happens is that the laptop does not show 100% when i charge it. It shows only 90% instead. And give 10 min. it would go down to 75%. So i would like to ask you that if you ever experienced anything like this with your FE31H? oh by the way it s quiet recent but my one also started to make funny noise that such as you would see in old laptops. it s not loud but its like you constantly scratching something. do you also have this mate? Thank you very much indeed.....

arnaudroque
Visitor

Hi,

Sorry but i haven't problem with my vaio and no problem with my battery. Perhaps you must contact technic support about Sony.

thank you for your answer about memory kit :wink:

Arnaud ROQUE

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Oui mais ils marchent pas a 5300, ils marchent a 4300.