Join now - be part of our community!

blue ray playback problems

dreamydays
Visitor

blue ray playback problems

I really don't expect to have any problems that keep me up at night except for my lady love so i've decided to rename my vaio 'sonia' as the woman i'm having a thing with 'cause i'm spending so much time trying to get this blue ray drive to playback without jittering and playing out of sync!!! she's starting to get jealous...now attempts to download a so called patch have run into dead ends. Its a bit like 'keyse soze' everyones heard or talking about it but where to download it?! the one patch i found on the vaio forum said i had the wrong version of windvd. So i don't want my lady love to leave me because of 'sonia' ...i want us to share the space together....all three of us :smileygrin: please help

VGN-AR31S

10 REPLIES 10
dreamydays
Visitor

...checked the ide ata/atapi controllers, dma is enabled and it is in ultra dma mode.

as for what rupidoo has suggested in a round about way what i'm doing now will kind of encompass that in that my bd playback at one stage was working perfectly. And i don't like to right a wrong without knowing how it went wrong in the first place. or i'll end up doing the same again so 'the long way round will i be taking' ( in the voice of yoda ).....