Join now - be part of our community!

Blue Screen :(

CemB
Visitor

Blue Screen :(

I have a vaio vgn-fs315h and get always blue screen when I try to play any computer game :(.
I don't know why but the drivers from http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/ doesn't help me to solve this blue screens:smileycry:
And also sony offers no solution. I am regretful to buy this vaio with nvidia geforce go 6400. I can't play games with my laptop !

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

What game?

CemB
Visitor

Most of them. For example warcraft3,civilization,oblivion,etc.
I can play just solitare without problem 😞
Is there anybody who has the same configuration and the same problem but solved this problem?

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Go to System Requirements Lab and check that your notebook meets the minimum requirements for each game....

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Willi000
Visitor

I have the same Vaio and never had a bluescreen.I played Oblivion and Civilization without any problems.
Why you use video drivers from that strange site and not the original ones from your Vaio or the ones from Vaio-Link ????

CemB
Visitor

I have the same Vaio and never had a bluescreen.I played Oblivion and Civilization without any problems.
Why you use video drivers from that strange site and not the original ones from your Vaio or the ones from Vaio-Link ????

I used that site to solve this problem.My original driver gave me bluescreens.Then I read that other people has the same problem and suggested that site.
If my vaio can not run the old Warcraft3 why did I paid 1300 euro??
These games doesn't need high configurations.I played warcraft 3 with 933mhz processeor with 512mb ram before!

Willi000
Visitor

Yes its fun, and even Oblivion worked - ok with medium quality settings - but maybe the prob is not the graphics card, maybe the memory ( RAM ) is corrupt somehow, that gives often bluescreens too.

Greets
willi

CemB
Visitor

all the hardware looked ok to me.I checked them one by one.
The same problem happened to other guys also.I checked it also at internet.Problem is sony knows this but they do nothing to overcome this problem :zipper_mouth: