Join now - be part of our community!

NV4_disp error VGN fs315H

rivettazzo
Visitor

NV4_disp error VGN fs315H

When i play games i always receive this error.

Blu error, nv4_disp, the computer freeze and reboot system. There is no drivers to solve this problem. I'm very angry! I believe in sony. But this is very much for me.

I saw that all computer mounting GE FORCE 6400 have same problem. Someone know how to resolve this problem??

16 REPLIES 16
rivettazzo
Visitor

excuse me for my bad english. I'm italian. First, thank you for your help, i believe (before today) that this problem had no fix!

But now... Im very happy.

I'have another problem. I lost my audio, the audio jack for speaker dont work well and i cant ear the sound... I try touching the jack and the sound come back... but then go away, i retouch and i come back... Now, the sound is finally disappeared!!!!

There is a way to disable the sound flow that go trought that jack and retrieve the speaker sound??

The computer think that the headphones are inserted but it is not true! Help me please!!

I use the computer for work and i cant (in this 2 month) send it in assistance!!

Another thing... A key of the keybord are out of work (my little sister try to eat them!!!) the key is the "I" how can i replace him? i must replace the entire keyboard or i can receive the single key?

Thank you my angel!

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Sound: that will need a repair, so when you have time send it in to VAIO-Link, but make sure it's before the warranty expires.

Keys: Sony can send you 5 keys, so make a case with eSupport and request the keys you need.

rivettazzo
Visitor

About the problem in the title.

This error is called "infinite loop error".
Some people in the web say that there is a way to resolve them.

downoading this file: http://www.synapse.gr/downloads/nv4loopfix.zip

But the link don't work. (if someone want them mail me and ask at: a.rivetti@hotmail.it)

I downloaded the file, the blu error now is disappeared... or transformed (say i!) now it was trasformed in a direct x problem!!!!

Some one know anything else?

for Kee-Lo:
Thank you again for your reply.
1)Where can i retrieve my -Warranty / Insurance Contract Number-?
2)there is any other way to ear the sound of my PC? VGn FS315H! Another exit, digital, docking station ecc...

kee-lo_

All the information you need is on the base of the VAIO and the details are on www.vaio-link.com

rivettazzo
Visitor

What is the base of the VAIO?

Near the serial number that i have posted yet?

kee-lo_

The bottom of the VAIO

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi rivettazzo,

It would apear te link below is broken, I have not been able to find an alternative link either..

downoading this file: http://www.synapse.gr/downloads/nv4loopfix.zip

You may be able to find someone to email the file to you on one the other forums that have mentioned nv4loopfix.zip..:smileyconfused:

rivettazzo
Visitor

I downloaded the file from another link, i wrote that thing for users which were interested to download file from me!

Do Anyone know a way to ear the sound with an other PC exit?

Dockstation, Digital exit?

What is the function of the exit called is400 or i400 (i don't remember the exact name). And what can i do to disable the headphone exit and so get the sound again (from speaker)?