Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth not responding after upgrade to Vista

PainKiller
Visitor

Bluetooth not responding after upgrade to Vista

Hi, I have an SZ3XP and after upgraded to Vista it's seem that the bluetooth doesn't work well. After the fresh recovery it works however after a few days it stop working, I tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver but it helpless. I also tried to fresh recover all my system and just work without any software (first I thought may be it conflict with other software or driver) but the problem's still remain after a few days. Does anyone know about this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I'm not sure from your post if you are still using Vista or have gone back to XP.

If you are still using Vista, what version of the Bluetooth Driver are you using? It should be Bluetooth Driver 5.00.10 for Vista.

:thinking:

PainKiller
Visitor

Hi, thx for your reply, I'm using Vista and also with the newest bluetooth version available on vaio-link site (5.00.10).

PainKiller
Visitor

Could anyone help me please? :heart_eyes: I'm very angry with my laptop, no bluetooth at all. :cry:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Does Bluetooth show as being installed correctly in Device Manager?
Is the Bluetooth Indicator illuminated?
Have you installed the Wireless Switch Setting Utility to turn Bluetooth on/off?

http://support.vaio.sony.co.uk/downloads/updates/updates.asp?site=voe_en_GB_cons&c=0&s=VGN-SZ&m=2380...

:thinking: