Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth Peripheral Device - No driver found

SOLVED
profile.country.ro_RO.title
Bithie
Visitor

Bluetooth Peripheral Device - No driver found

Hello! I have a new SONY E SERIES, this one: http://www.sony.ro/product/vn-e-series/vpcea4s1e-p and I have a problem with the bluetooth. I installed it and in the end it was showing me that it didn't find the driver. What can I do to fix the problem of bluetooth and where can I find the driver?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bithie
Visitor

Check out if the WIRELESS button is with green light, then see if in VAIO SMART NETWORK (you can find it down, in the right corner, where are the small icons) has Bluetooth turned on (green button). After, send a file from your phone, for example, search the laptop, click ok, it will show you: ``A bluetooth device is trying to connect``, click on it, next, ``request for...`` , click, next, installing the devices etc. Now, when you want to send or recieve a file, you just have to give a right click on the small bluetooth icon from the windows that appears in the taskbar and click on ``recieve`` or ``send a file``. In conclusion, the problem is not your laptop but the other device. Tell me if I helped you or if you want to send you some pictures of the procedure.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.en_GB.title
Frankjc
Visitor

Hi, I know it`s been a while but did you have any luck with the Bluetooth Peripheral Device that wouldn't load drivers?? I have a VA10 and have the same problem. Cant discover ant Bluetooth items. Just wondered if you could help ?

Cheers

Frank

Bithie
Visitor

Check out if the WIRELESS button is with green light, then see if in VAIO SMART NETWORK (you can find it down, in the right corner, where are the small icons) has Bluetooth turned on (green button). After, send a file from your phone, for example, search the laptop, click ok, it will show you: ``A bluetooth device is trying to connect``, click on it, next, ``request for...`` , click, next, installing the devices etc. Now, when you want to send or recieve a file, you just have to give a right click on the small bluetooth icon from the windows that appears in the taskbar and click on ``recieve`` or ``send a file``. In conclusion, the problem is not your laptop but the other device. Tell me if I helped you or if you want to send you some pictures of the procedure.

profile.country.en_GB.title
mk-sve
Visitor

Yes that is the obvious answer when the bluetooth peripheral driver is already installed but not if it hasn't. And, it isn't the other device, a mobile, because that has been tested with a tablet. Aren't sony better off not putting any bluetooth drivers in at all? Other  than that people  having to  spend a lot of their time trying to  find the drivers, everwhere! and then probably still not find them ? You may not find a compatible one even though it may belong to another sony model? On this point alone I may be swopping it for another brand today. Vaio software also burns up people's time too. Makes the devil happy/

Its always a laugh when someone has to tell you what you know already, like someone I know whom described a childs birth as though no-one else before had ever known, seen or had any knowledge of.

Message was edited by: mk-sve

Message was edited by: mk-sve

istszobo
New

I have lost my blouetooth and can not operat my pointer