Join now - be part of our community!

Button S1 and S2 problem

PauloJorge
Visitor

Button S1 and S2 problem

Hi. I own a FE21M and recently came across with a problem with my S1 and S2 buttons. I don't use them at all but the paint got out. My vaio design is ruined.
Can i send it to warranty to solve the problem? How much time would take? I'm from Portugal and i'm finishing university and really need my laptop back ASAP. Please help me.

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Paulo,

Not sure if they would; they would just say it's wear and tear, plus you have more important things to worry about.

PauloJorge
Visitor

Paulo,

Not sure if they would; they would just say it's wear and tear, plus you have more important things to worry about.

Yes, but the buttons aren't weared or either teared. Just don't know how it happened cause i just don't use that buttons. The paint just rip off.

PauloJorge
Visitor

Forgot to say that bought this notebook only four months ago

Pakosc
Visitor

I've got the same problem with my Fe21M, and this shitty company can't send this buttons, they can only take laptop and fix, and it will take about.... 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
F_U_C_K sony!

petergoris
Visitor

Same problems here with Belgian Vaio FE21H!

PauloJorge
Visitor

I've got the same problem with my Fe21M, and this shitty company can't send this buttons, they can only take laptop and fix, and it will take about.... 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
F_U_C_K sony!

Why would they send the buttons if i still want my warranty? :tongue: . I prefer sending it to them instead of losing warranty. Just bought the laptop about for months ago.
What they really do is to trade all of this buttons with paint for a new ones like the power button or something without paint. Problem solve for sure :smileygrin:

Pakosc
Visitor

Eighter you are naive or stupid!
The'll replace with exactly the same ones!
Useless company

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Pakosc,

Please moderate your language. Your case will be listened to more sympathetically without insults and profanities.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Pakosc
Visitor

Apologise to Paulo Jorge.
It's just i hate this useless company!