Join now - be part of our community!

Cannot Connect to Vaio Update Server !

profile.country.en_GB.title
ialiuk
Visitor

Cannot Connect to Vaio Update Server !

Dear All,

I have just bought a new VAIO C series, I can Update Windows Programs without any problem and access to the Internet too.

When I tried to Open Vaio Update, nothing does appear except this image below :slight_frown: :

18-04-2011 01-43-06 AM.png

After that, browser open automatically and this website appear:

18-04-2011 01-43-22 AM.png

I tried to restart my VAIO many times but nothing new.

Any one has an idea to fix this problem please ?

Message was edited by: ialiuk

Message was edited by: ialiuk

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Exactly which model Vaio do you have?

There may be an update for Vaio Update itself which you may have to install manually or it may just be that the Sony ftp server is down.

If you give me the model I will give you a link.

:thinking:

ialiuk
Visitor

Thanks for your reply.

My Vaio is "VPCCA1C5E" and the link to my vaio is : http://www.sony.co.uk/product/vn-c-series

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Your model does not appear on the Sony support/download site either.  This is probably because it is a new model and may not have been added yet.  This would explain why your model is not recognised.

I will send a reminder to Sony and hopefully it will be possible to look for updates soon.

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Sony are looking at this but it will probably not get fixed until after the holiday.

However, it appears you can login using the Serial Number to look for manual updates.

ialiuk
Visitor

No manual updaye avialble :slight_frown: !

profile.country.sv_SE.title
kjellbrel
Visitor

I have just bought a Vaio VGN-P21Z/Q and that modell does not exist in Sony system because I have not been able to register my Vaio I get some error messages as below..registrering.jpg

Same as many other things conserning my Vaio.  A lot of errors and after 4 days I manged to update to SP2 for Vista. Win7 was not possible to get with my modell. But I got it cheap so I gues I shouldn´t cry to much, but it is anoying!    Sony is a big company that should have fixed these things.

jaypoddar
New

Model Name - SVF15213SNW

I want wifi driver link.

jaypoddar
New

Model Name - SVF15213SNW

I am unable connect vaio server .

plz  give me link for update