Join now - be part of our community!

change the language software for VGN AR11S

futuresstyle
Visitor

change the language software for VGN AR11S

Hello, I have bought from three days ago the new Vaio AR11s with Blu-ray disc. The problem is with the software. All the software and windows are in German language. I would like to change in English but I can’t. If some bodies have the same notebook in English version, please contact me! On this notebook all software are stoked on hdd and you can restore by record yourself the DVD with the Vaio recovery tool with are in program file. Thank you.:smileywink:

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi futurestyle and welcome to ClubVAIO.

It is not easy or cheap to change languages for copyright reasons.

Take your Vaio back to the shop and ask for one with English OS and software.

:wink:

futuresstyle
Visitor

thank you but I think is no posibility to change. They told me from the beginen is only in german language. I have bought from Austria and was no posibility to buy in English. Is no way to change.:smileysad:

godzillax
Visitor

I had the same problem.Here is how you do.....you download this program NLITE ....and you will have to import the raid drivers and sata on a Windows XP cd.It's very easy.....let me know if this resolved your problem

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

I had the same problem.Here is how you do.....you download this program NLITE ....and you will have to import the raid drivers and sata on a Windows XP cd.It's very easy.....let me know if this resolved your problem

That does not change the language.
:smirk: