Join now - be part of our community!

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

profile.country.en_GB.title
YONS321
Visitor

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

Does anyone know the email address of a Sony online complaints department/ customer relations department, I have just bought a top spec Sony Z series directly from Sony Online and I am experiencing a service which I would have never thought I would dream of expereincing having bought many Sony products for the last 15 years.

I have called 0845 6000 124 and emailed ssscustomer.service@eu.sony.com, personnel keep promising to return calls but never do, and my emails go unanswered.

I am asking on this forum as I have spend the last few hours trying to find a number or email that actually deals with customer issues.

I sincerely hope someone at Sony can hear my voice.

90 REPLIES 90
letdownbadly

With all due respect by explaining what is wrong with my camera what can we do to fix it ?

I have paid Sony for a product and a service they are not willing or able to provide is it any wonder I am angry ?

I would dearly love my camera fixed but having it fixed down the non Sony route invalidates everything I have paid for and would have no recourse to any further actions. Even though Sony have no intentions in honouring their side of the deal I feel it is only right that people are warned about Sony and the attitude they have toward the paying public.

For the record my camera will not turn on and just gives the warning on the screen instructing me to turn it off and on again. Obviously this does not make any difference so what am I to do ?

Sony have ripped me off and many more people on this site so how many more will be ripped off is anyones guess realy. 

I am not a camera expert so what the fault is remains a mystery .

kishdaba
New

I have had similar problems with Sony.  I understand if technology goes wrong, I work in the IT sector, its how you're treated when things go wrong thats important and Sony are sh*t...!!  This is the second time I hvae had to send back the same product after the first one was replaced.  On both occasions I have had trouble with the 'customer care' centre (total irony in that title).  The first time it took me hours to speak to someone with my phone constantly being cut off after paying 10p/min waiting in the queue! I do think I could have re-purchased my item a couple of times over if I had skipped the phone calls and just bought a new one.  So the item i sent back for repair was initially lost.  Then after several back and forth communications with unhelpful individuals, the item was found again.  It took me to rant at someone down the phone to actually get anything done - i dont like shouting at people but when you have spend £10's of pounds on the phone trying to sort a problem that is down to a shocking product, its not unsurprising that you would get a tad ***** off and vent at a company representative!

So I now find out that my new replacement product isnt working.  With dread I've had to return it to the 'customer care' dept - for greater accuracy, please rename 'customer torment and ridicule department'. So I'm now, yet again, trying to get a hold of someone at said department as I have had zero communication from them in relation to the product I sent back weeks ago.  My assumption is that its probably lost, again, and I'm going to have to spend hours sorting it out.  By the way Sony, when you ask for people to retain the product serial number, can I ask that you dont place said number behind the clip which totally obscures your view!  You cannot see the poxy serial number!  How am i supposed to 'retain' it!

Needless to say, I wont be buying anything Sony ever again.  Its not that I dont like the products, funnily enough I do.  Its the fact I do not have the time or patience to spend hours on the phone to the 'customer care' dept!

Sony, you suck the big one.

We have the Bravia KDL-55HX950 which has developed a horizontal line across the entire display.  It's covered by a limited warranty extension, you can see it here, Article 49881 (http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/faq/KDL-55HX950).  The extension clearly states that Sony will *replace* TVs affected by this issue.

I called their support line two weeks ago, long story short they said they would replace the TV per the limited warranty terms, but now two weeks later, nothing has happened.  Every time I call, I am told I'll get a callback to schedule the *repair* within 24 hours, and yet no call has happened.  In addition, their terms say they will *replace* the TV, not *repair* it.  And when I bring that up with the support person on the phone, they just say that their policy is to try to repair it first.

Has anyone had any success on getting their TV replaced under this limited warranty extension program?  How did you do it?

nickmay78
Explorer

Complaint .Have sent several emails to Sony Support and received NO reply .

Tried also on their own website via my account but message keeps getting rejected saying wrong ULR .

Apperas that Sony like to sell you their products but are not bothered therafter ???

Anybody have any suggestions ??

Thanks

nickmay78
Explorer

Hi Tried this link but it dosn't work when completing the online complaints form ,just rejects it as error ULR

terrybrown1

After many emails the only way I found to get a response was to phone the HQ
and then follow up with email to a specific named person in the CRO team

(Edited by Quinnicus: removed personal contact details)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Try giving Sony a call :

https://shop.sony.eu/shop/mimes/openAccess/legal/contact-us/contact_en_GB.html

Do you think these forums can assist in your problems?  If so, please create a thread in the relevent section and someone may be able to help.

Cheers

nickmay78
Explorer

many thanks .Kind REgards

terrybrown1

If like me  you have no luck on the sony "outsourced" support team then it is best to phone Sony Europe Limited, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT130XW and ask for the CRO team - they will try and fob ryou off but if you perceve, escalate and confirm to cro.en@eu.sony.com then you might get someone to take noti. In my case after MANY calls and mails I got a satisfactory conclusion

terrybrown1

Forgot to mention use the main switchboard rather than the premium rate number they ask you to phone support on - you will get through to a very helpfull switchboard 01932 816000