Join now - be part of our community!

Deleted Sony Video Shared Library

robertito54321
Visitor

Deleted Sony Video Shared Library

By accident I deleted the Sony Video Shared Library. How can I reinstall this again? On the Vaio support site I can only download the 3.0 version, which I cant install because it keeps saying that I need to have version 2.0

Has anyone a link to this version? Or is this utility not neccesary on my Vaio FE21B?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi robertito54321,

Welcome to Club Vaio, :slight_smile:

You should find the Sony Shared Library in the Pre-installed Utilities which you can download from Here

robertito54321
Visitor

thanks ! :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

No problem.. :slight_smile:

Kwanza
Visitor

Hi... i would like to know exactly what does the sony video shared library's purpose.

I've been having a lot of problems with my laptop recently, most programs that use the video extensively have been giving me a lot of problems and i'm wondering if this has anything to do with this library.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi... i would like to know exactly what does the sony video shared library's purpose.

I've been having a lot of problems with my laptop recently, most programs that use the video extensively have been giving me a lot of problems and i'm wondering if this has anything to do with this library.

If my understanding is correct then basically Sony Shared Library will identify your computer as a Vaio and thus allow installing OEM drivers, utilities and Vaio software.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat