Join now - be part of our community!

Disarming Sony Ar21M .. by MerlinPat ...To see images ...

profile.country.es_ES.title
pariope41
Visitor

Disarming Sony Ar21M .. by MerlinPat ...To see images ...

Regards gentlem. already I have put in another page the process of disassembly of the Ar, and it seems to me to be interesting to put it here. I will be putting it little by little and explaining it in the measurement of the possible thing, since not English ...original link http://www.pc-portatil.com/foros/YaBB.pl?num=1172419988 regards

35 REPLIES 35
pariope41
Visitor

The first thing of everything is to put portable him(her) down(downwards) and to remove all the screws...

pariope41
Visitor

To extract softly the conector (blue) Sata, of the hard disks to be able to extract the support of the hard disks since(as,like) you see in the photo...

pariope41
Visitor

more details...

pariope41
Visitor

After extracting all the screws we will see that the tape recorder works out alone towards a side .. detail in the photo

pariope41
Visitor

After removing all the screws we will have everything since(as,like) one sees in the photo, already quite prepared to extract the top framework...

pariope41
Visitor

After extracting softly the framework up we will have the circuitry to the overdraft...

pariope41
Visitor
pariope41
Visitor

More details...

pariope41
Visitor

For my form and design of the components of the Ar it(he,she) is Impressive ... for you that such it looks like to them the distribution of the caresses? Regards