Join now - be part of our community!

Disarming Sony Ar21M .. by MerlinPat ...To see images ...

profile.country.es_ES.title
pariope41
Visitor

Disarming Sony Ar21M .. by MerlinPat ...To see images ...

Regards gentlem. already I have put in another page the process of disassembly of the Ar, and it seems to me to be interesting to put it here. I will be putting it little by little and explaining it in the measurement of the possible thing, since not English ...original link http://www.pc-portatil.com/foros/YaBB.pl?num=1172419988 regards

35 REPLIES 35
pariope41
Visitor

The whole circuitry and frameworks to the overdraft ... neither is much that to see but already set to disarm ... everything is for the knowledge ... certainly the control distantly of the version vgn-a317s gives thousand returns to this one, which seems to be bad(wrong) enough with regard to the quality of the ar, that is to say that not this one at a height(the level) of the portable one...

pariope41
Visitor

And here I you put a photo of my beast - vaio working ... do you like it(him,her,you)? .... it is the black pearl...

pariope41
Visitor

Good gentlemen I finish the report since(as,like) it(he,she) should have begun ... with the such box which me came from origin ... I expect for your commentaries especially and already sabeis in the official link podeis to see some innovation ... I wait for your commentaries .. regards and long life to the Vaio...

apierc1
Visitor

I like your ViewSonic screen, where did you get it from?? I also like the MCe remote, although I only have the Hauppauge edition as my MCE Vaio didn't come with TV card :slight_frown: And I get zero channels anyway!! But that's my stupid area (even though it apparently has top grade digital reception!) I also have the Audoligy 2s whatever it is soundcard :slight_smile: nice.

All very good, well done.

pariope41
Visitor

To seeing the screen ViewSonic buy it in the mediamarkt of Asturias (Spain), for 420 Euros, one is OK and the black color did to part(report) of the 22 ", and the socket for the ipod that was candidata for the black pearl... The this audigy zs very well the only thing that I do not like is that the driver for windows Sight is a thread and there is official nothing, still like that works perfectly... I have to admit that the black color is my obsession ... I am charmed with the sony Ar .... regards

pariope41
Visitor

In the forum in which I am doing the article of disassembly of the AR21M, I have put since(as,like) a core changes 2 duo of 1,83 for one of 2,0 podeis to see the photos in the link ... regards and I wait you like it(him,her)

http://www.pc-portatil.com/foros/YaBB.pl?num=1172419988/15

pariope41
Visitor

Have you liked the article? Has it(he,she) been interesting? Nothing I expect for your impressions on the update of the portable very new one to say it this way ... I wait for your impressions, regards masters of the club vaio

pariope41
Visitor

That it is possible to improve in the refrigeration of the Ar? That podeis to modify in order that it(he,she) exhausts better the equipment(team)? Regards

pariope41
Visitor

Impressive Chipset like that of a normal motherboard? If

pariope41
Visitor

MOre images....