Join now - be part of our community!

Disillusioned Sony users?

hazymat
Visitor

Disillusioned Sony users?

I am a disillusioned Sony user, I have vented my Sony pain on various forums and blogs, so I shall not bother you here.

Suffice to say I am not happy with a laptop I purchased and now feel 'stuck with'. (It's out of warranty.)

My problem may sound trivial to some, but the laptop is very, very, very loud. I've spent time on this forum, and achieved some success in making the thing quieter. But really, the problem comes back as quickly as I solve it. The sound is disgusting, it offends me. I use the laptop for audio editing, and it ain't good enough. (This is one of a few problems actually.)

ANYWAY, my real reason for writing here is this.

I have a VGN S2HP which I upgraded to 100GB hard drive (cheap) and 1GB memory (hideously hideously expensive, thanks to Sony's use of non standard memory).

How much will I get for this on Ebay? It is out of warranty, of course.

Would anyone here make me an offer? (Is it inappropriate to tout here?)

Thanks

Mat

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.es_ES.title
pariope41
Visitor

If the truth that I as user cover pun little disillusioned, they do not offer I support technician that we deserve and the portable estan increasingly expensive and they are worse and with mas failures ... a user says it with two Vaio ... regards :thinking: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :devil: :devil:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Matt,

A link to the blog might be interesting, just for light reading :wink: