Join now - be part of our community!

Display Problem with VGN-41Z

NetRasta
Visitor

Display Problem with VGN-41Z

Hello I´m a new member of the Vaio Club :slight_smile:

I have a Problem with my notebook.

Sometimes my display makes a refresh.

The Display is for a little time black and after tihs situation the Windows Display its all right.

I thing this is a driver Problem. In the setting is the Display "Standard pnp"

Can you say, waht can I do?

Regards
NetRasta

2 REPLIES 2
matey74
Visitor

Go to control panel - vaio control center - display - display settings. On the FE41Z you should check that the resolution is set on its highest (1280 x 800) and that colors is set to 32 bit. Monitor should be generic pnp on nvidia geforce go 7600.

If it only happens when launching / quitting applications (especially games) ensure it's not just an adjustment made to the screen resolution by the software you're using.

If not that, try advanced settings - monitor - driver - update driver (ensure connected to internet first). Unlikely to work but worth a look.

Good luck.

NetRasta
Visitor

thanks but settings are all in this type.

but I see the monitor is Windows Standard Monitor without colour settings It´s that right?

Go to control panel - vaio control center - display - display settings.  On the FE41Z you should check that the resolution is set on its highest (1280 x 800) and that colors is set to 32 bit.  Monitor should be generic pnp on nvidia geforce go 7600.

If it only happens when launching / quitting applications (especially games) ensure it's not just an adjustment made to the screen resolution by the software you're using.

If not that, try advanced settings - monitor - driver - update driver (ensure connected to internet first). Unlikely to work but worth a look.

Good luck.