Join now - be part of our community!

EHOME INFRARED TRANSRECEIVER

godzillax
Visitor

EHOME INFRARED TRANSRECEIVER

HI TO ALL,

I was wondering if any one could help me.I bought last year an AR11S and I have installed all drivers needed except this eHome Infrared Transreceiver ...and also my remote controle does not seems to work. I really need help ,please help me out guys.

Sony Vaio: VGN AR11S
System: Windows XP media center 2005 SP2

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.en_GB.title
koymik
New

Cant you not try installing it?, and see if your remote conrtrol works

godzillax
Visitor

Even if I try to install it ,does not work.But the problem is that my remote is not working.
Im starting to beleive that vaio is full of sh*t...I have problems with it since I bought it.And like I mentioned before It's BRAND NEW.PLEASE HELP ME!!

Sirnig
Visitor

HI TO ALL,

I was wondering if any one could help me.I bought last year an AR11S and I have installed all drivers needed except this eHome Infrared Transreceiver ...and also my remote controle does not seems to work. I really need help ,please help me out guys.

Sony Vaio: VGN AR11S
System: Windows XP media center 2005 SP2

Have a look here http://club.vaio.sony.co.uk/clubvaio/GB/en/forum/viewthread?thread=36924 at my post and see if any of it helps.
Good luck!

godzillax
Visitor

Thank you for your response.BUT THIS DIDN'T WORKED OUT.WHEN I TRY TO INSTAL THE HOTFIX KB905213 I RECEIVE SOME ERROR "THIS HOTIFX REQUIERS KB888795." I'v searched on microsoft.com for this HOTFIX but no luck.Let me know what else can I do.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Is it part of the docking station?

godzillax
Visitor

No,is not part of a docking station.At least I don't own a docking station.I think that's the infrared that the computers uses for my remote control.

GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP!!