Join now - be part of our community!

Fimware Update for Matsushita UJ-841

ErichSilva
Visitor

Fimware Update for Matsushita UJ-841

I posted a question to VAIO support, but haven't received an answer. Here is the question I posted:

Fimware Update for Matsushita UJ-841 is correctly updated but message still shows:

"Update programs which have been already downloaded. Finish the intallation by following the Installation Instructions shown when clicking the program name."

Really annoying because I want to have the "VAIO update notification" running in the system tray if an update becomes available, but now I have to turn it off becaue of the Firmware update notification error...

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue besides turning the notifyer off?

TIA- Erich-

11 REPLIES 11
ErichSilva
Visitor

VAIO Link

Thank you so much for fixing what I knew ONLY YOU folks could ultimatly fix!

The problem is indeed solved!

Most Sincere,
Erich

p.s. thanks to everyone else who contribulted.

ErichSilva
Visitor

Did I reply to soon?

I noticed a new update for "Intel Wireless LAN Driver" and now the same problem has accured... I updated the driver, restarted the system as required and now I still have the VAIO update icon in my system tray...

Next to the driver it still indicates:

"Update programs which have been already downloaded. Finish the intallation by following the Installation Instructions shown when clicking the program name."

Fimware Update for Matsushita UJ-841 problem is fixed though. I see you have removed it. Thanks. If it is any help I will send you the link to my update page:

http://www.vaio-link.com/vu/vu21/vu21.asp?l=en

Please help. Thanks again,
Erich Silva