Join now - be part of our community!

Finally! (Read-Me)

Hornby
Visitor

Finally! (Read-Me)

I have the pleasure of announcing that my music collection is now completely collected.

A woping 6560 tracks which has been build using 612 albums.

All the music is encoded at 192kbps and song titles, albums, artist names all have a capital letter at the start and use spaces for spaces rather than _ or whatever else you can use.

It has took me over 5 months to collect this, and I havent really used my Vaio at all apart from puttng a few tracks on to test.

So im looking forward to my major transfer tonight, oh and I have every album cover @ 130x130 px :heart_eyes:

The space it has taking at 192kbps is 36.9GB.

What collection sizes do you own and what space has it took?

Hornby :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :heart_eyes: :smileygrin: :smileygrin:

11 REPLIES 11
richardgregory
Visitor

Congrats Hornby! Reckon I'll finish my cd collection by the weekend (approx 400 cd's @ 132atrac), then next week move on to raiding my brothers collection! Quick question, is there any way of printing your music collection through sonicstage? How did you produce your list?

Hornby
Visitor

Right, firstly I only use SonicStage to transfer my music as It includes the CD covers.

But to organize my music in general and listen to tracks I use windows Media Player 10 (fantastic)

And What you do Is download and install a plugin.

This plugin contains various things such as new skins but also something called Media Exporter and this Is the tool which allows you to print a copy of the tracks which are inserted into the Player10.

Here Is the link...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/wm_winterfun.mspx

Once installed In WMP go to tools>plugins>media info exporter.

And thats it!

Post me a copy asap as I'm very noisy 😛