Join now - be part of our community!

Fn problem and software error for VPCEH3L1E/W

profile.country.ro_RO.title
foravis
Visitor

Fn problem and software error for VPCEH3L1E/W

Hello, I own the notebook model above and i've installed a new windows edition. After I've downloaded all the applications from notebook model online page, Fn functions still doesn't work. I've read more posts from this forum and i've tried to install in this order Shared Library and then Utilities but for Utilities software i get this error: "This update is not intended for use with your computer model". Has anyone experienced this behaviour? Thanks in advanced.

16 REPLIES 16
foravis
Visitor

Hello again, so far no news from Sony. I hope to solve this issue this week.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi foravis,

I think it is unlikely that a solution will be forthcoming this week. I chased over the weekend but no response to date...

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
foravis
Visitor

Thanks Rich

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

No response to date...:smileysad:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
foravis
Visitor

Thanks for update :slight_smile: I've thought it will take a while until the support team will do something.

foravis
Visitor

Hello again... until Sony will give a proper answer, someone who experience this problem can try to modify model.txt file from windows folder or use an extractor software (you will find them for free in google) to extract and install only driver and aplication without Sony compatibility check.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Thanks for that foravis. It has been pass on to Support in the hope that it may assist in providing a permanent solution.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat