Join now - be part of our community!

From Vaio to PC : Possible?? [FR aussi]

ZOAH
Visitor

From Vaio to PC : Possible?? [FR aussi]

I'd like to reset my computer, and i'll lose all my music files but they are on my vaio too, and i'd like to know how i'll be able to put them back on my computer after the reset... I hope it's possible....

bon, en francais ^^ lol

voila, je v formater monpc et donc perdre toutes mes musiques... mais elles sont sur mon vaiossi... et donc j'aimerais savoir comment faire pour reprendre les musique depuis le vaio jusko PC.... ^^ j'espere ke c possible ....

mici !!!!

10 REPLIES 10
chrisschreiner
Visitor

joop,

Bonsoir

tu dois assurer avant ton MP3 on DVD or CD es d'ailleurs loin ell

:slight_smile:

chrisschreiner
Visitor

Excuses moi,

you must secure your MP3 before you reset your Computer

:smileygrin:

ZOAH
Visitor

secure? what do you mean?

chrisschreiner
Visitor

Sorry,

blackout, .......you has the songs on your Vaio too also, then simply by Lan back on your PC :smileyblush:

ZOAH
Visitor

but they were converted to Atrac Plus by SonicStage (3.1) and I can't find the way in sonic stage to get them back on the PC............

o_O

chrisschreiner
Visitor

Sorry on my vaio sonic stage is never work

Maybe its possible to convert atrac to mp3

attempt this

http://www.audiograbber.de/redir/?l=atrac3

ZOAH
Visitor

ok thx anyway ^^

RubenBCN
Visitor

You can copy back to your PC the atrac files, not the MP3.

nizarus
Visitor

le transfert du vaio vers PC n'est pas garanti (il faut autoriser le vaio et ceci n'est plus possible en europe).
si j'était à ta place j'opterais pour l'une des deux solutions suivantes :
1) j'utilise mon vaio comme disque dur externe et je copie tous les MP3 du PC vers ce disque via l'explorateur windows. Une fois le PC formatté je fais le sens inverse (du vaio vers le PC)
2) je grave mes MP3 sur CD
voilà :smileygrin:
et un coup de traduction automatique :smileygrin:
the transfer of the vaio towards PC is not guaranteed (it is necessary to authorize the vaio and this is not possible any more in Europe).
if I were in your place I would choose one of the two following solutions:
1) I use my vaio as external hard disk and I copy all the MP3 of the PC towards this disc via the Windows explorer. Once the PC formatted I make the reverses sens (vaio towards the PC)
2) I burn my MP3 on CD